You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
AccountRight Plus and Premier, Australia only
You can print or email pay slips from the Pay Slips step of the Process Payroll Assistant (Payroll command centre > Process Payroll). You can also print or re-print pay slips at any time via the Payroll command centre by clicking Print/Email Pay Slips.
If you haven't emailed from AccountRight before, learn about sending emails.
If you want to modify the look and feel of your pay slips, see Personalising pay slips.
If you print paycheques for your employees, the pay details are included on their paycheque, so you don't need to print pay slips as well.
To print or email pay slips
- In the Pay Slips step of the Process Payroll assistant, click Print or Email Pay Slips. The Review Pay Slips Before Delivery window appears.
- The To Be Printed tab lists all employees for which you haven't printed a pay slip yet. If you will be emailing the pay slips, click the To Be Emailed tab.
- If printing, type the number of pay slips you want to print per employee in the Print field.
If emailing, you can override the default email address for an employee (which is entered in their card), or the subject or message for the email. Select their name in the list and make your changes.
Click the Email Defaults button in the bottom left of the To Be Emailed tab to change the default subject or message to use when emailing pay slips.
- If you want to filter the list of employees or select a different form layout, click Advanced Filters. For more information, see Advanced batch filters.
- Click in the select column ( ) next to the employees you are printing or emailing pay slips for.
- Click Print or Send Email.
If you have finished processing the pays, click Finish to close the Process Payroll Assistant.
Reprint or resend a pay slip
Go to the Payroll command centre and click Print/Email Pay Slips. On the To Be Printed or To Be Emailed tab, click Advanced Filters and deselect the option Unprinted or Unsent Pay Slips Only. Printed and emailed pay slips will be listed again, ready to be reprinted or resent.
Print or email pay slips FAQs
If no records appear in the Review Pay Slips Before Delivery window, check the default pay slip delivery method in the employee card.
- Go to the Card File command centre and click Cards List > Employee tab > click the zoom arrow next to the employee card you want.
- Click the Payroll Details tab and then Pay Slip Delivery:
If it's set to Already Printed or Sent, change it to the delivery method you want. Repeat this for employee you want to print or email pay slips for. When you re-open or refresh the Review Pay Slips Before Delivery window, the records should appear.
Note that you also set the pay slip delivery status when you process payroll, in the Pay Employee window:
How do I select the email address pay slips will be sent from?
If you're emailing via Microsoft Outlook, emails from AccountRight will be sent from the default email address selected in Outlook. To change this email address, see Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook.
If you're emailing directly from AccountRight:
- Emails are delivered on your behalf using MYOB’s email server so will appear from @apps.myob.com.
- These emails are digitally signed using a Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) signature and the domain is protected by the Sender Policy Framework (SPF).
- These measures reduce the risk of phishing, and emails sent from AccountRight are less likely to be considered spam by your recipient’s email service. Some email services won’t accept messages that are sent on behalf of someone else. For example, emails that have an @yahoo.com From address, but are delivered using another email provider’s mail server could be marked as spam or be blocked by the recipient’s email provider.
- You can set the reply-to email address in the email preferences (Setup menu > Preferences > Emailing tab > Reply-to Email Address).
Why am I getting the message "error sending email"?
If you're getting the message "Error sending email", make sure you're using the latest version of AccountRight. An issue was found in an earlier version and fixed in 2015.2.
Which email programs can I use to send emails?
If you're not sending emails directly from AccountRight, you'll need to use Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32-bit) or later. If you usually send emails via a web email service, such as Gmail, you can most likely access and send emails from Microsoft Outlook via IMAP or POP.
You'll need to refer to your email provider's instructions on how to access and send emails from Outlook, but here's some information that might help you out:
How do I delete a pay slip?
If you need to delete a pay slip, i.e. remove a pay slip which is waiting to be printed or emailed, see Removing transactions from the print or email queue.