There's a few set up tasks you need to perform to give your practice the full function and experience of Client Accounting.
To use MYOB Ledger, you'll need to:
- Enable the MYOB ledger function
- Provide your staff with access to cashbook.
To use AccountRight Classic ledgers with Client Accounting, you'll need to:
- Specify the location of your AccountRight version 19 (or earlier) program.
Additional tasks to prepare your practice:
- Set up Security and Task Permissions
- Customise your report according to your practice's needs.
- Practice MYOB Logins have been set up.
- You're logged in to AE or AO with your MYOB login.
- You have the login credentials of an Administrator user in the file.
- If you're configuring a Trust or Partnership, your chart of accounts are prepared.
You have the correct version of AccountRight for the client's company file installed. If you've installed the AccountRight application to a location other than the default, check your Accounting Product Locations to ensure Client Accounting knows where to find the application.
From AE/AO, click the Maintenance menu and go to Maintenance Map > Client Accounting > Client Accounting Settings.
For each accounting product to be used:
Click the ellipsis.
Go to the installed location of AccountRight and select either myob.exe or myobp.exe.
(need an updated screenshot)
- When you're finished, click OK to save the changes.