Start your engines...
Before your practice can start setting up and using Client Accounting with MYOB Ledger, the practice administrator or super user needs to do some initial configuration.
If you're the practice administrator or super user, follow these easy steps to enable MYOB Ledger and give employees access.
Watch the video...
Enabling MYOB Ledger
- An active internet connection.
- The username and password of an administrator or super user.
- Entered an MYOB login into the practice my.MYOB settings of your software.
Giving employees access
- The login credentials of your practice MYOB login.
Or read the instructions...
- Log in to AO or AE as an administrator or super user.
- Go to Maintenance > Maintenance Map.
- On the TASKS bar, click Client Accounting. The Client Accounting page appears.
- Click Client Accounting settings. The Client Accounting Settings window appears.
- Click Enable AO/AE Ledger and Assets. A message appears, confirming that the ledger has been enabled.
- Click OK.
- To apply the changes, log out of AO or AE and log back in.
- Enter your practice MYOB login credentials.
- If required, enter your two-factor authentication code.
- Click the name of your practice in the top right.
Click Manage firm users.
For each employee that you want to give access, click the button in the Access column so that it says ON.
Log out or close the web browser.