You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Version 1 Next »
How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
With Invoice Reminders, AccountRight will now email your customers reminders to pay their bills. When you first turn on Reminders, all of your customers will be enabled. You can stop certain customers from receiving Invoice Reminders by visiting their individual card file and selecting “Selling Details”.
If you turn Invoice Reminders off, we’ll remember which customers you had enabled and disabled, so when you turn it back on you don’t have to worry about sorting through individual contacts again.
This feature is still in beta, which means that when you enable it, reminders will be sent:
- 3 days before the due date
- 1 day after the due date
- 1 fortnight after the due date.
How to set it up*:
- Open AccountRight
- Click on the “Setup” tab
- Select “Preferences”
- Click on “Emailing”
- Click on “Invoice reminders”
- Tick the “Send invoice reminders” box.
How to turn off individual contacts:
- Go to your Card File
- Select Card List
- Choose a card and open it
- Click on the “Selling Details” tab
- Select “Invoice reminders”
- Untick “Send invoice reminders to this customer”.
*Note that AccountRight needs to be set up to send emails.
- Log in or sign up on the Officeworks website.
- Once you're logged in, click Get Officeworks invoices sent to your MYOB software.
- When you purchase through Officeworks, your invoices will now be automatically imported to your In Tray.
What do I need to do when making an online Officeworks purchase?
- Log in using your account details.
- Complete the checkout process.
Officeworks will send your invoice to MYOB.Your invoice will usually be delivered to your Essentials In Tray on the night of your purchase.
- When you purchase in-store, identify yourself by either your Officeworks store card, Officeworks account number, or the email address you signed up with.
The staff member will be able to link your purchase to your MYOB account which will send the invoice to your In Tray.Your invoice will usually be delivered to your Essentials In Tray on the night of your purchase.
We're currently in the process of testing with Reece and we'd love any feedback we can get! If you're interested in helping out, register by filling out a few details and we'll be in touch.