You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
If you email directly from AccountRight, you can automatically send reminders to your customers to pay their invoices. You can choose to send your customer invoice reminders (which will be sent at different points before and after the due date of your invoice) and an invoice list (a list of your customer's unpaid invoices). When you first enable these, they'll be turned on for all of your customers. If you wish to exclude certain customers from receiving invoice reminders or their invoice list, you'll need to go into their contact card and turn them off automatically.
When you turn on invoice reminders, your customers will be sent:
- An invoice reminder 3 days before the due date
- An invoice reminder 1 day after the due date, and
- An invoice reminder 1 fortnight after the due date
When you turn on on invoice list your customer will receive a list of their unpaid invoices on the first of each month.
If you turn off invoice reminders and the invoice list, we’ll remember which customers you had enabled and disabled, so if you turn it back on you don’t have to worry about sorting through individual customers again.
To turn on invoice reminders and invoice list
- Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences.
- Click the Emailing tab.
- Click Invoice Reminders.
Select the option Send invoice reminders and Send unpaid invoice summary.
- Click OK on the Preferences window.
To turn off invoice reminders for individual customers
- Go to the Card File command centre and click Cards List.
- Click the Customers tab.
- Click the zoom arrow to open the customer's card.
- Click the Selling Details tab.
- Click Invoice reminders.
- Deselect the option Send invoice reminders to this customer.
- Click OK to save your changes.