You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
AccountRight v19 Plus, Premier and Enterprise, Australia, M-Powered Payments users only
AccountRight v19 is not compatible with Single Touch Payroll reporting. If you need to report your payroll activity, you need to upgrade to the new AccountRight.
You might not be able to upgrade if you use these features
The following features aren't available yet in the new AccountRight, so if you use any of these in AccountRight v19 you might not be able to upgrade just yet:
- M-Powered Payments – we're building a replacement for this feature that works in the new AccountRight – see below for more information
- some multi-currency features – full multi-currency features will be available in AccountRight 2019.2 (check the latest upgrade info)
- negative inventory – not currently supported in AccountRight 2018. If you need to keep using negative inventory, call us on 1300 793 130 (Australia) , or 0800 60 69 62 (New Zealand).
- multi-location inventory – this will be available in AccountRight 2019.2
M-Powered Payments users upgrade options
If you're just using M-Powered Payments and not any other unavailable features, you have the choice of:
- upgrading now and use electronic payments to pay suppliers and employees, or
- waiting to upgrade until the payroll and supplier payments functionality is available (see below for more information).
If you choose to wait you can continue using AccountRight v19 until 30 September 2019, see information about the deferral below.
Find out more about the things you should know before upgrading .
M-Powered Payments users have an extended deferral from STP
We've worked with the ATO to get an extended deferral from STP reporting for M-Powered Payments users until 30 September 2019, by which time Payroll & Supplier Payments feature will be available to upgrade to in the new AccountRight.
Deferral numbers were communicated by email. Keep the number handy in case the ATO get in touch with you about your STP deferral. However, you’re not required to proactively contact the ATO.
If you need any assistance in finding the deferral number, please contact MYOB support via Live Chat or by calling 1300 555 123.
Be part of the Payroll & Supplier Payments beta
We're building a new payroll and supplier payments feature in AccountRight, which will have similar functionality to M-Powered Payments.
If you're interested in testing the beta version of this feature and giving us valuable feedback, register here.