How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
Create your file
Your business and transaction details are stored in a company file, and you can keep the file online or on your desktop. With your file online, you can access it from any computer that has AccountRight installed or from a web browser on any device.
If you don't have a file, it's easy to create one.
Been invited to access a company file? Accept the invitation and download AccountRight.
I f you purchased AccountRight online or registered a POSA card, you created a company file when you downloaded the software and stepped through the setup assistant. If you haven't done this yet, find the email we sent after your purchase/registration and click the Download link.
Learn the basics
If you're new to MYOB, bookkeeping, or accounting software, take a look at this short video that'll give you a nice introduction to AccountRight and explain your next steps.
And there's some online training you can do at your own pace that'll help build your confidence too.
You can practice using AccountRight with its built-in sample company file. You can save, delete, and change as much information as you like and learn as you play with it. See Using the sample company file (Clearwater).
Set up and get started
You can do a lot in AccountRight, but you don't need to set up everything before you can get going. Just set up what you want to use.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
There are some really smart features in AccountRight that'll save you time and effort from day one.
Here are some of our favourites:
- Link your bank and credit card accounts and all your bank transactions will appear in AccountRight, making it easier to track and reconcile money you spend and receive.
- Put your file online (if it isn't already) so you, your team, and your accountant can access it anywhere and anytime — even via a web browser.
- Drop your bills into AccountRight's In Tray, to save time entering the details, and to keep a copy of your bills with your accounts.
There are lots of resources that can help you learn and make the most of AccountRight:
- Take advantage of our online self-paced training courses and other training options.
- Ask questions and learn from others at the community forum.
- Talk to our support team.
Keep track of what's new in AccountRight – visit (and bookmark) the AccountRight release notes.