Australia only

If you use MYOB AE or AO in your practice, you can complete and submit a fringe benefits tax (FBT) return using MYOB Practice. Learn how to add an FBT return

Check out the relevant page for details about the form you can complete:


Add an FBT return

Understanding the compliance page