2FA authenticator apps only
You can use a backup code instead of an authentication code if you don't have access to your 2FA device. Each backup code can only be used once.
Using email 2FA?
If you don't have access to your emails, you'll need to call us to recover your account.
Downloading your backup codes
When you first set up 2FA, you're prompted to download your backup codes. You can download them later by signing in to the Security Centre and clicking Display backup codes (also see Managing your backup codes).
Lost your backup codes?
If you're having trouble accessing your account and don't have your backup codes, you may have been locked out. You'll need to call us to recover your account and log back in.
Managing your backup codes
You can manage your backup codes at https://my.account.myob.com/backupcodes
Generate new backup codes before using all the old ones! Otherwise you'll need to call us to recover your account.
From here you can download or print unused backup codes, or regenerate 10 new backup codes. Regenerating your codes deactivates your old codes, which might be handy if you've lost them.
Signing in using a backup code
- Sign in to your MYOB account.
- A screen appears asking for an authentication code. Click Try a different way to verify your account.
- Click Use one of your backup codes.
- Enter your backup code in the backup code field. The backup code you used to sign in can't be used again. If it was your last back up code, you can download a new set from the security centre.
- Click Sign in, and you're done.
<br><h2><i class="fa fa-comments"></i> FAQs</h2>
You can generate more backup codes through the Security Centre. Make sure you do this before when you use your last code, as you'll need to be able to sign in
If you're locked out without backup codes, you'll need to call MYOB so we can help you regain access to your account.