2FA authenticator apps only
If you don't have access to your 2FA device to get an authentication code, you can use a backup code instead. Each backup code can only be used once.
Using email 2FA?
If you don't have access to your emails, you'll need to call us to recover your account.
Don't have your backup codes?
If you're having trouble accessing your account and don't have your backup codes, you may have been locked out. You'll need to call us to recover your account and log back in.
Downloading and managing your backup codes
When you first set up 2FA, you're prompted to download your backup codes. You can also download and manage your codes at https://my.account.myob.com/backupcodes
Generate new backup codes before using all the old ones! Otherwise you might need to call us to recover your account.
From here you can download or print unused backup codes, or regenerate 10 new codes. Regenerating your codes deactivates your old ones, which might be handy if you've lost them.
Using a backup code
Here's how to sign in using a backup code:
Signing in using a backup code
- Sign in to your MYOB account.
- A screen appears asking for an authentication code. Click Try a different way to verify your account.
- Click Use one of your backup codes.
- Enter your backup code in the backup code field. The backup code you used to sign in can't be used again.
- Click Sign in, and you're done.