Get money in your pocket faster by notifying your customers to pay their invoices. Now with AccountRight, there are two ways to gently prod your customers – invoice reminders and unpaid invoice summaries (coming soon).
Before you can send reminders, you need be able to send emails from AccountRight. Once you've set this up, you can automatically send reminders to your customers by following the steps in the drop down menus below.
To turn off invoice reminders for a customer
- Go to the Card File command centre and click Cards List.
- Click the Customers tab.
- Click the zoom arrow to open the customer's card.
- Click the Selling Details tab.
- Click Invoice reminders.
- Deselect the option Send invoice reminders to this customer.
- We'll automatically save your preferences so all you have to do is exit the window.
The customer will stop being sent invoice reminders. To turn it back on, repeat these steps and select Send invoice reminders.
To turn invoice reminders on or off
- Go to the Setup menu and choose Preferences.
- Click the Emailing tab.
- Click Invoice Reminders. The Invoice Reminders window appears.
Tick Send invoice reminders.
We'll automatically save your preferences so all you have to do is exit the window.
These options now apply to all customers. To turn off invoice reminders for all customers, repeat these steps and deselect Send invoice reminders.
When you enable invoice reminders, your customer will receive a reminder:
- 3 days before the invoice due date
- 1 day after the due date, and
- 1 fortnight after the due date
Here's what these emails will look like to your customer:
Summary of unpaid invoices (coming soon)
We're currently working on this feature so it's not available yet. Keep your eyes on this page to see when it goes live.
When you enable this feature, your customer will receive a list of their unpaid invoices in one place.