Learn how to send an email message to a contact, or visit their website - straight from AccountRight.
To send an email message to a contact
- Go to the Card File command centre and click Cards List. The Cards List window appears.
- Click the zoom arrow next to the name of the contact you want to email. The Card Information window appears.
- In the Location field, select the address to which you want to send the email. For example, you may have a different email address stored for this contact under Address 2.
- Click Email. The Email window appears.
The Email Address field displays the name and email address from the card. You can change these if you wish.
- Enter a subject and message (up to 255 characters).
- Click Send. The email is sent. You can set a default email subject and message.
Learn more about emailing
To visit a contact’s website
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Open the card for the contact whose website you want to view.
- In the Profile tab, click Website.
- Your contact’s website will appear in your web browser.