How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
We've partnered with Officeworks to have their invoices automatically sent to your In Tray. Just link your Officeworks account with your MYOB AccountRight business.
Looking for another supplier?
We've partnered with a number of other suppliers and we'll be adding more suppliers soon. See automating supplier invoices.
To link your Officeworks account to MYOB AccountRight
- Log in or sign up on the Officeworks website.
- Once you're logged in, go to My Account > View my account > Personal details > Link invoices to MYOB.
When you purchase through Officeworks, your invoices will now be automatically imported to your In Tray. Learn more about working with In Tray documents.
If you're having trouble accessing or using the Officeworks website, contact Officeworks for help.
What do I need to do when making an online Officeworks purchase?
- Log in using your account details.
- Complete the checkout process.
Officeworks will send your invoice to MYOB.Your invoice will usually be delivered to your AccountRight In Tray on the night of your purchase.
- When you purchase in-store, identify yourself by either your Officeworks store card, Officeworks account number, or the email address you signed up with.
The staff member will be able to link your purchase to your MYOB account which will send the invoice to your In Tray.Your invoice will usually be delivered to your AccountRight In Tray on the night of your purchase. Learn more about working with In Tray documents.
How do I opt out of the service?
- Log in to the Officeworks website.
- When you're logged in, go to My Account > View my account > Organisation > Stop Officeworks invoices being sent to your MYOB software.
Do I have to code every line item?
No. When your Officeworks invoice arrives in your In Tray, select Create New Spend Money or Link to Existing Spend Money.
In the Spend Money window, type or select the account number to categorise your purchase, selecting the account that best suits your line items (which have been imported from your Officeworks invoice).
Fill in any additional information you require and click Record to complete. Now every future Officeworks invoice will be auto-allocated to the same account number. See example below: