The following error may occur when running using BASlink:
Not running BASlink? See these other help topics:
Error: "I/O Error in Routine" when emailing
Error: "I/O Error in Routine" when loading tax tables (Australia only)
If you're getting this error when using BASlink, here's the solution:
- Close AccountRight.
- Simultaneously press the Windows and E keys on your keyboard (the Windows key is between the Ctrl and Alt keys). The File Explorer or Windows Explorer window appears.
Locate your AccountRight v19 installation folder. Here are the default installation locations. If you installed AccountRight in a different location, go to that location instead.
|If using:||The installation folder is here|
(v19.12 or earlier)
|The installation folder is here|
(v19.13 or later)
- Open the AccountRight installation folder.
- Locate a file named baslink.txt.
- Right-click the file baslink.txt and choose Delete.
- Click Yes to the confirmation message.
You should now be able to successfully run use BASlink. If the error persists, reinstall AccountRight.