On the Purchase history page, you can view the bills and payments for a supplier over any period.
For each bill and payment, the reference number, supplier, date issued, transaction type, and bill or payment amount is listed. The document icon In tray. identifies bills which are linked to documents from your
Every bill has a status:
- Paid—for bills that have been paid in full.
- Not paid—for bills that you haven’t entered a payment for.
- Overdue—for all bills that are overdue.
- Return—for all supplier returns and debits.
|title||To view the purchase history for a supplier |
To view the purchase history for a supplier
- Go to the Purchases menu and choose Purchase history.
- From the list, select the supplier for whom you want to view bills and payments. If you want to view bills and payments for all suppliers, select All Suppliers.
- From the Display listDate range list, select a time period. You can choose to view bills and payments for:
The bills and payments for the selected supplier and time period appear in the list.
- All dates
- This week
- This month
- This quarter
- This financial year
- All dates
- (Optional) Enter all or part of a supplier's name or the transaction amount in the Search field. The list filters automatically as you type.
- Double-click any bill or payment in the list to view details of the transaction.