Australia onlyMYOB Essentials, Australia only
If you've received errors while checking your payroll details, you may need to add more details to an employee's details.
|title||To edit your employees' details|
To edit your employees' details
From the Payroll menu, choose Employees.
Click an employee then click Edit.
- Make sure the following information is complete in the Employee details tab:
- Repeat these steps for each employee.
|title||What if I don't have an employee's TFN?|
What if I don't have an employee's TFN?
If you have employees who don't have a Tax File Number, use one of these numbers provided by the Australian Tax Office. Check with the ATO if you're not sure what to choose.
- 111 111 111: New payee has not made a TFN Declaration, but 28 days have not passed
- 333 333 333: Payee is under 18 years of age and earnings don't exceed $350 per week, $700 per fortnight, or $1,517 per month.
- 444 444 444: Payee is an Australian Government pensioner payee.
- 000 000 000: Payee chooses not to quote a TFN and has not claimed an exemption from quoting a TFN or does not fit into any of the above categories.