How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
New Zealand only
We've partnered Mico to have their invoices automatically sent to your In tray. Just link your Mico account with your MYOB Essentials business.
Looking for another supplier?
We've partnered with a number of other suppliers and we'll be adding more suppliers soon. See Automating supplier invoices.
To link your Mico account with MYOB Essentials
Log in to your Mico account.
- Click Connect to MYOB. An MYOB window will appear.
- Log in to your MYOB account. Your accounts are now linked and Micro invoices will be sent directly to your In tray after each purchase.
What do I need to do when making a Mico purchase?
- Log in using your account details.
- Complete the checkout process.
Mico will send your invoice to your In tray.Your invoice will usually be delivered to your Essentials In tray on the night of your purchase. Learn more about Working with In tray documents.
All purchases made in store through a Mico trade account will be recorded in Tradedoor. If the Tradedoor account has been linked to an MYOB account, these invoices will automatically be sent through the MYOB account.
Do I have to code every line item?
No. When your Mico invoice arrives in your In tray, use 'Account code' to categorise your purchase. This will populate the 'Allocate to' column against your line items (which have been imported from your Mico invoice). Now every future Mico invoice will be auto-allocated to the same account code. See Officeworks example below:
How do I opt out of this service?
- Log in to your Mico account.
- Click Disconnect in the MYOB bar. You'll now be disconnected and Mico invoices will not be sent to your In tray.
If you're having trouble setting up your account, contact Mico.