The easiest way to install AccountRight on multiple computers is to download AccountRight, then copy the installer file to a portable storage device to use it on multiple computers.
If this isn't possible, you can install AccountRight by using the CD drive on another computer in the network.
First, make sure the CD Rom drive is shared as follows:
- On the computer which has the CD Rom drive, simultaneously press the Windows and E keys. The Computer or Explorer window appears.
- Right-click the CD Rom drive and choose Properties.
- Click the Sharing tab then click Advanced Sharing.
- Select the option Share this folder then click Permissions.
- Select the Allow option for Full Control.
- Click OK then click OK again.
On the computer without a CD Rom drive, go to your network list and select the machine with the CD Rom drive (you should see a folder representing the shared CD drive), for example it might be named 'D'. If you open this folder, you will be able to access the setup.exe file. Double-click on this file to install the file across the network from the CD on one machine to your desired destination on the other machine.