It's easy to get set up with online invoice payments, just make sure you have the following information ready:
|Title||Make sure you have your:|
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Business trading and sales details
- Owner/ Director proof of identity
- Bank details to settle your funds and to pay associated fees and charges
We'll ask you a few simple question so that we can verify your business and account details to make sure that your information is kept safe and secure.
Let's get started.
It's easy to set up online invoice payments, you just need to:
- Click your business name and choose Invoice and quote settings.
- Click the Payment options tab and click Set up online payment options.
- Click the Apply now button to begin your application process.
- Now follow the prompts to complete the application. You'll need to:
- Verify your business - enter details like your ABN, trading address etc. This is to help confirm and protect the information provided.
- Link your bank account - you have the option to use one account to receive online invoice payments and pay for fees and charges, or you can pay your fees and charges from a separate account.
- When you've completed the application, click Submit application.
Once the application is submitted, we'll begin the verification process. If more information is required, we'll get in touch with you within two business days.
|UI Text Box|
Application status. Once your application is successful, you'll receive an email from us letting you know you're ready to use online invoice payments.
Once your application has been approved, all customers with open invoices from the last 30 days will have the option to pay online via VISA, MasterCard, AMEX or BPAY.
If you'd like to remove the online payment option, you need to edit the outstanding invoice, deselect the Online payments option and resend. See Deactivating online payments for more information.