Child pages
  • Transferring your domain name licence (Australia)




If you want to transfer your domain name licence to another entity or person (for example, if you've sold your business, or if you don't want your domain name any more), you need to submit it using an online form.

Print and complete the Change of domain name licence PDF form. Once you've completed the form, scan it and attach it to an email and send to

For information about your rights and responsibilities, see Registrant Rights and Responsibilities Under the 2009 Registrar Accreditation Agreement.