BankLink Notes Online
A new BankLink Notes Online user receives two (2) emails:
- one email contains a link to the BankLink Notes Online website, and
- one email contains a temporary password.
This information is required to access BankLink Notes Online the first time as described in this article.
Compatible web browsers
To complete this process you'll need to use Internet Explorer as your web browser.
To access BankLink Notes Online
Click the link in the first email to access the BankLink Notes Online website. The BankLink Notes Online website login window appears in your web browser.
Bookmark this site in your web browser to add it to your Favourites list.
- In the Email field enter your email address.
- In the Password field enter the temporary password provided in the second email. A prompt appears to reset your password.
- Enter a new password.
- If prompted to install Microsoft Silverlight or an update, install it. The latest version of Microsoft Silverlight needs to be installed before continuing. Then proceed to step 11.
- If Microsoft Silverlight is installed click to accept the terms of the End User License Agreement.
- Click Yes to the warning message "BankLink online requires more disk space to be able to run".
- Click Yes to the Microsoft Silverlight confirmation message about increasing the available storage on your computer. The BankLink Online Software Update screen appears.
- Read through the displayed information then click OK. The BankLink Notes Online window opens and your transaction list appears.