Partner Dashboard information
Name: The names of your clients' businesses, listed in alphabetical order. Click the business name to be taken to the business's MYOB Essentials Dashboard.
Bank feeds: Shows if your client's business is registered for Bank feeds. If registered for bank feeds, the number of unallocated transactions is shown.
GST status: Shows if your client's business is registered for GST.
Status: Shows the current subscription status of the business, including:
- Active: The business has an active MYOB Essentials subscription.
- Trial: The business is within its 30-day free trial, and will be suspended if a subscription is not active within the 30 days.
- Suspended: The business has elapsed its 30-day free trial, or ownership was not transferred within 90 days of creating the business. A suspend account can be reopened by subscribing to MYOB Essentials from within the business's account.
- Transfer ownership or blank: A client's business must be transferred ownership within 90 days of creation, or the business will be suspended. You will see a message at the top of your screen if any businesses need to be transferred.
To transfer ownership, click the Transfer ownership button, fill in the fields with the new owner's details and click Begin transfer. A transfer confirmation email will be sent to the new owner, and the business's status will change to Ownership pending until the owner confirms the transfer.
- Cancelled: The business's subscription has been cancelled and cannot be reopened.