How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
The Expenses page is used to manage your business expenses. In MYOB Essentials, expenses are payments related to a supplier—for example, purchases made, bills or invoices you’ve received from a supplier.
You first need to create the purchase as an expense in MYOB Essentials. Then, you can pay the expense.
See the following sections for more information about:
- Viewing expenses
- Creating, editing and deleting expenses
- Entering payments made to suppliers
- Previewing and printing expenses
You can also use the links along the top of the Expenses page to complete a number of related tasks:
- Enter payment—click to enter a supplier payment on the Enter payment page. For more information see Entering payments made to suppliers.
- Process supplier returns—click to process returns on the Process supplier returns page. For more information see Processing supplier returns.
- Expenses history—click to view your expenses history on the Expenses history page. For more information see Expenses history.
- Items list—click to display your items list on the Items page. For more information see Items.