How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
Welcome to MYOB Practice
MYOB Practice is a smart set of collaboration tools that help you work closely with your clients.
Create tasks and action items for your clients, share documents and collaborate online via personalised and secure portals.
Prepare advisory reports in minutes, and review the current transaction status of all your clients' MYOB Business and AccountRight files with just a glance.
Be efficient in your practice and build stronger client relationships by bringing your clients into your practice workflow.
Start collaborating online
Sharing documents and getting feedback is easy. You can upload a document and choose who you want to share it with in just a few clicks. You can also set tasks for your clients to complete by a specific date.
If you use MYOB AE/AO, your clients can digitally sign documents and you can track the approval status. And because MYOB Practice integrates seamlessly with your Documents tab and the Share It feature of MYOB AE/AO, this is just as easy too.
Review clients' files in real time
View and manage your client's data in real time and:
- have a single place to manage your clients' MYOB online files
- create and manage MYOB Business and AccountRight files.
- track the coding and reconciling work that needs to be done in each file
- create new MYOB Business or AccountRight files
- filter your clients by subscription status and product type
- upgrade Classic AccountRight files to the latest AccountRight release.
Look after your clients' tax and compliance needs
You can simplify the way you manage your returns—create, edit and lodge all your returns online!
- (AU) complete and lodge activity statements, and tax returns for your clients.
- (NZ) bring your compliance, tax notice and data reconciliation workflows online.
Manage assets in your browser
We've taken managing assets beyond your MYOB AE/AO software – now you can also view the asset register in your internet browser!
If you have an MYOB Ledger, MYOB Business or AccountRight online file, you can:
- easily add, edit and delete assets and asset classes
- find assets faster with our easy-to-use search
- quickly navigate across different years
- view assets grouped by classes (known as control groups in your desktop)
- prepare all the reports you already have access to.
Keep an eye on your practice
If you use MYOB AE/AO, you have instant visibility of your real-time WIP and debtor balances.
Analyse at the client level, by partner or manager, or see the overall practice position.
With this information at hand, you always know where your practice is at.
If you use MYOB AE/AO
MYOB Practice extends the capabilities of your MYOB AE/AO software with online features that help you work easier with your clients.
You can create client portals, so you can share documents and collaborate securely with your clients.
One of the key workflows involves publishing documents from your desktop software to MYOB Practice, with the view of sending them to your client for viewing or digital approval. To learn about this document integration, see Send documents from MYOB AE/AO.
You can also:
- review your online and desktop files
- analyse your practice
- complete tax returns and activity statements online.
- prepare advisory reports.
If you're a Partner Program member (without AE/AO)
If you don't use MYOB AE/AO, MYOB Practice makes it easy for you to review and open the MYOB Business and AccountRight files that you have access to.
See which months in each client file have work to do, be it allocating bank feed transactions or reconciling bank accounts. This will help you prioritise and keep on top of your work.
You can also:
- create a client record online, so their details are just one click away
- create a secure online portal for a client, so you can assign tasks and send documents for them to view.
- prepare advisory reports to help a client improve their business
- prepare and lodge a client's activity statements.
We have plenty of resources to support you!