You'll receive an email from your client when they:
- send you a document
- comment on a task
- digitally approve a document*
If multiple clients are approving a document, you'll get an email once everyone has approved the document.
- reject a document you sent them for approval*
If multiple clients are approving a document, you'll get an email if any one of your clients rejects a document.
* Digital approvals are only available if you use both MYOB Practice and MYOB AE/AO in your practice.
|UI Text Box|
You’ll only receive a notification if you were in the Notify list when the task was created.
All emails from your clients will display the specific client portal user who is sending you the email and the name of the client.
|title||To view the attached document in an email from your client|
- Click the View Document button in your email to open the Documents page of MYOB Practice.
- Click the Received tab on your Documents page.
- Search for the specific document.
- Click on the document to view it.
|title||To view the attached task in an email from your client|
Click the View Task button in your email to open the Tasks details page for the specific task in MYOB Practice.