Use this form to notify ASIC of the following company changes:
- Address changes
- Officeholder or member name changes
- Changes to ultimate withholding company
- Ceasing and appointing officeholders
- Change special purpose
- Issue, Transfer or cancel shares.
- Update share paid values
Once ASIC have accepted the form…If you’ve made any changes to a name or address, issued or transferred shares to a new shareholder or appointed a new officer, you'll receive the following message on the Client lodgements page to let you know that ASIC have updated their records.
If you’ve issued or transferred shares to a new shareholder or appointed a new officer:
- You’ll need to link them to a contact in your MYOB Practice contact list from the Review contacts screen. If the shareholder isn’t a contact in MYOB Practice yet, you can create them from Review contacts.
If you’ve changed the name or address of an existing contact:
- You can choose whether you want to update their MYOB Practice contact details from the Review contacts screen. If you choose to update the MYOB Practice contact details, we’ll also update their contact details in AE/AO. These changes
|UI Text Box|
|Changes can take up to 5 minutes to appear in AE/AO|
See Review contacts for how to link a contact and update the contact’s details.