How satisfied are you with our online help?*
Just these help pages, not phone support or the product itself
Why did you give this rating?
Anything else you want to tell us about the help?
Use this form to notify ASIC of the following company changes:
- Address changes
- Officeholder or member name changes
- Changes to ultimate withholding company
- Ceasing and appointing officeholders
- Change special purpose
- Issue, Transfer or cancel shares.
- Update share paid values
If you need to change the company name, see Changing company name (205) for information on lodging a form 205.
- Select your client from the client sidebar.
- Click Corporate admin on the top menu bar and click Company forms on the top-right of the page.
- In the list of Company forms list, click Prepare form to the right of the appropriate form.
- Select the changes you want to make and fill in the details. For information on how to complete each section, see the following topics below:
- Change of address
- Change of name - officeholders or members
- Change ultimate withholding company
- Cease company officeholder
- Appoint company officeholder
- Special purpose company
- Share changes
You can click Preview Form 484 to check the form before you finish preparing it.
Once ASIC have accepted the form…If you’ve made any changes to a name or address, issued or transferred shares to a new shareholder or appointed a new officer, you'll receive the following message on the Client lodgements page to let you know that ASIC have updated their records.
If you’ve issued or transferred shares to a new shareholder or appointed a new officer:
- You’ll need to link them to a contact in your MYOB Practice contact list from the Review contacts page. If the shareholder isn’t a contact in MYOB Practice yet, you can create them from Review contacts.
If you’ve changed the name or address of an existing contact:
- You can choose whether you want to update their MYOB Practice contact details from the Review contacts page. If you choose to update the MYOB Practice contact details, we’ll also update their contact details in AE/AO.
See Review contacts for how to link a contact and update the contact’s details.