AccountRight Plus and Premier, Australia only
You can reinstate an ex-employee by reusing their employee card. All you need to do is remove the Termination Date from their card, then check their payroll details to ensure they're up to date.
|title||To reinstate an employee|
To reinstate an employee
- Go to the Card File command centre and click Cards List.
- Click the Employee tab.
- Click the zoom arrow to open the employee's card.
- On the Profile tab, ensure the employee's details are current and the Inactive Card option is deselected..
- Click the Payroll Details tab.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the Termination Date (to display the calendar) then click Clear. Alternatively, you can highlight the date and press Delete on your keyboard.
- (Optional) Change the Start Date to the date the employee is being reinstated.
- Click through each of the tabs in the employee's card and ensure their details are up to date (Wages, Entitlements, Deductions, etc.). For more details see Enter employee payroll information.