To analyse purchases information using Business InsightsBusiness Insights presents a summary of your purchases information, including which suppliers you owe money to and how much is overdue. You can also see how much you owe suppliers for each ageing period, as well as view your purchases history with your suppliers.
To find information specific to your needs, sort the table columns by clicking a column heading. For example, you can find the most overdue supplier payments or the largest overdue amounts.
- Click Business Insights in any command centre. The Business Insights window appears.
- Click the Supplier Analysis tab. This tab shows you:
You can use this information to:
- the total payments you owe suppliers and details of each overdue supplier payment (based on their credit terms), including the number of days overdue
- your top ten suppliers by purchase value
- the amounts owing for each ageing period
- a summary of your purchase and supplier payment history.
- Keep on top of your supplier payments. Identify which supplier payments are due or which suppliers you owe the most money to.
- Negotiate a payment or discount with a supplier. View your payment history with the supplier, such as the average number of days it takes you to pay them.
- If you want to use one of the graphs or tables in another document, right-click it and choose:
- Copy to Clipboard. This copies the graph or table to the clipboard, ready to paste into a document.
- [Graphs only] Save As. Choose where you want to save the image and click Save. This saves the graph as an image file, so you can use it later.