You can view the details of payroll reports you've sent Payroll reports that have a status of Rejected can't be resent to the ATO. Most rejected reports will have some information you can use to troubleshoot the issue.
If you get a rejection, don't worry! Soon you'll be able to resend rejected reports. In the meantime, keep processing payroll like normal.
You need to work out why the report was rejected, how to fix this, and how you can ensure your payroll information is sent to the ATO.
|title||To view errors|
- Go to the Payroll command centre and click Payroll Reporting.
- Click Payroll Reporting Centre.
- Click the ellipses View report detail. button and choose
- Fix the information listed in the error, or use the ATO error codes following to troubleshoot the error.
This error could be a result of a
- Use this table to troubleshoot the issue. If you can't find the error here, you can get in touch with our support team on 1300 555 123.
.Get in touch with our support team on 1300 555 123.
The wrong ABN has been entered