Do not delete this page - MYOB Practice navigates to it from within the product
Use this form to nominate yourself as a company's registered agent on their behalf. As the registered agent, you'll receive and manage all ASIC correspondence on the company's behalf.
When lodging Form 362 – Notification by a company to nominate a registered agent to nominate yourself as the registered agent for the company, an RA71 - Request for company data is also sent automatically.
If you want to make a change to a form you've already prepared, you have to prepare a new form.
- Select your client from the client sidebar.
- Click Corporate admin on the top menu bar and click Company forms on the top-right of the page.
- In the list of Company forms list, click Prepare form to the right of the appropriate form.
- Under Agent and Company details, select the ASIC agent nominated as the registered agent for the company.
Select if the company is a New or Existing client in MYOB Practice:
If you select... then... New client
- Enter the company name (excluding legal elements) in the Company name field.
- Click the Legal elements drop-down and choose the legal element (e.g. PTY LTD, Propriety Limited) that applies to the company.
- Enter the company's ACN in the Company ACN field.
- Under Officer details, enter the First name and Last name of a company officer in the relevant fields.
- Select the role of this officer.
- Type the client's name in the Search for company field. As you type, a list of companies appears in the drop-down.
- Choose the correct client from the drop-down.
Select the signatories.
You can select multiple signatories.
- Enter the details of the meeting held for the change of address.
- Select "I hereby declare that this information is true and that I am authorised to give this notification to ASIC." to accept the declaration.
- Click Create forms.
Click the ellipsis button for the form you created and choose Send for signing via portal. The Create task page appears.
Complete the details on the page.
When you select the client, you can see the documents that will be sent as part of the change you've made. Use the Signature required option to indicate if any documents need signing.
Click Create task for the selected client.